Our training provides the confidence, experience and skills needed to raise up the next generation of change makers in under-reached and under-resourced places.
We offer a range of training courses and tools to develop skills, overcome challenges and make a difference.
A year long course equipping leaders and teams to build a strategic, missional, and effective ministry.
Through our practical workshops, putting your learning into practice, and reflecting with others in similar contexts to you, you will build a sustainable and impactful youth ministry in your local area.
- One training session and one reflection session each month
- Suitable for paid or volunteer leaders
- Biblical application, inspiration, coaching, and tools to equip your team
£300pp (we invite people to pay what they can so please get in touch if you are interested regardless of what you can afford!)
If you’d like to find out more about the course and the costs, you can check out The Essentials Overview 2022.
If you’d like to register interest, please fill out this initial interest form here.
Young people with mentors are 52% less likely to skip a day of school and 130% more likely to lead others in their community. Journeying with a young person through the ups and downs can have a huge impact on their life and their communities.
Innovista’s mentoring training will equip you to successfully mentor a young person in need of intervention. Training will take place through two online training sessions exploring:
- What mentoring is and who it is for
- Issues facing young people today
- How to be an effective mentor
- How to build relationships
- Setting and achieving goals
- Supporting young people to manage behaviour, emotions and grow in resilience
We are also offering a resource pack at a discounted rate, filled with activities to support your mentoring relationship.
£35 pp (we invite people to pay what they can so please get in touch if you are interested regardless of what you can afford!)